Each client will be responsible for full payment of fee or co-payment at the beginning of each session. I accept cash or personal checks.
$140 for Initial Session (50min)
$120 per therapy session in the office or on the phone
$140 for home-based perinatal sessions (for clients who choose this after they have a baby, or who are on bedrest).
I accept some insurance plans. Each client's behavioral health plan varies.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please contact your health plan to check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is Carolyn M. Chapman, LICSW an in-network or out-of-network provider?
- Does my plan provide out of network benefits?
If you have an insurance deductable, payment will be expected in a timely manner, as I am notified by your insurance company of your financial responsibilities.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
I save your appointment for you and no one else. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, or you have not notified me of cancellation at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the $80 no-show fee . Insurance does not pay for a missed session. Exeptions include cancellations due to hazardous driving conditions or illness.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.